What a month! I cannot believe all the things that happened and all the places I’ve been to in these short 30 days of September… And October will continue just like that!!!
My September #1picaday Flipagram
I will tell you more about my last month in a bit but first, I’d like to show you my Flipagram recap of the #1picaday challenge:
My September Highlights
- September started off with some great late summer/fall days which we enjoyed outside as much as we could!
- We finally finished our bathroom, installed the heaters and had our kitchen delivered this past month – so big things happened at the house and we are very happy about the final outcome!!!
- Around mid-September, we went on a little weekend-trip to the Lake of Garda which was a fantastic get-away during a stressful time as I had just been to a trade show at the end of August and was more than happy about some relaxing time and good food!
- After this amazing weekend when I also got to meet two dear friends from my time in London, I went to Frankfurt for about a week to participate in another trade show with the company I am working for.
- Two of my most favorite authors published a new book: Ken Follett and Sophie Kinsella (I bought both of them and cannot decide which to read first, now…)
- Those last few days of September, fall was totally kicking in and I am still on my mission to finally like it!
- I started off with my Tree Project again.
- Then, this past weekend, we went to the Lake of Constance to see some friends again and we were so lucky with the fantastic late summer weather that we spent most of the time outside which was very much needed!
- On Monday, I finished off the month with a workshop at the Facebook Headquarter which was extremely exciting!!!
How has your month been? What were your highlights?
You want to take part in the #1picaday project as well? If you would like to join us for the May challenge, you just have to share one pic each day on Instagram and/or Twitter using the hashtag #1picaday and let us know, so we can post a link to your Instagram and Twitter accounts on our blogs. You can follow Mila, Heather, Marie-Pier, Carlotta and me.
We look forward to all your amazing pictures!!!
PS: I am about to send out the very first Tea Time Newsletter, so make sure you subscribe to it now as I am giving you a peek into our new home with pictures that have not been published here on the blog. On top of that, you’ll receive three motivational desktop wallpapers for free! Sign up for my monthly Newsletter now!