Thank God it is Friday once again! I really love Friday as it means that we still have the whole weekend ahead of us and weekends are awesome! I am going to have two more cheerleading sessions this weekend and will engage further in my photography projects! But before starting the weekend, I want to look back at the last week as part of the weekly tradition of High Five for Friday organized by The Lauren Elizabeth blog! Check out her Blog to take part as well.
1) Last weekend was awesome as I finally got loads of stuff done that were on my list for a long time! One of them being finally deciding on my new business name. This was a very long process of finding a fitting and unique name for my communication business. I proudly present The Facing Communication agency! This whole week I was working on the logo and I will make a decision about that this weekend and also start designing my business cards! One step at a time but I am really happy about what I achieved already! How do you like the name? More about my business project to follow soon!
2) I also had delicious food that weekend and we went out for brunch on Sunday morning with two of our best friends! Here is one of my most favorite healthy breakfasts of last week which is plan of my health and fitness project:
3) My tree project is continuing and I really like working on my photography skills. So far I’ve already learned a lot! I also enrolled for a photography class starting in February at a local school to learn more about how the camera works.
4) My blog got a complete new design and I am extremely happy with the outcome of my recent efforts! How do you like the new design? Isn’t it much more clear and organized than it was before?
5) Last but not least, I attended a trade show yesterday and had a really good time even though it was relatively stressful and exhausting! But it actually showed me what I am capable of and that I am good in what I am doing – a feeling I haven’t had for a long time. So I think, I totally deserved the glass of sparkling wine I treated me to at the end of that day:
These are the highlights of my week! I really like this High Five for Friday project as it makes me reflect on the last week and focus solely on the things I liked about my week. I tend to only look at the bad things that happen and forcing myself to also appreciate the good things happening in my life makes me feel a lot better about myself!
How about you? How was your week? I look forward to your comments and posts!