I decided to start a new series on my blog. As I love cooking and taking pictures with Instagram, I decided to share all my favourite recipes with you and visualize the recipes with pictures taking with Instagram while cooking. I am going to start this series with a recipe for Apple Pie. It is easily done (even people who usually can’t bake like me will manage to do that!) and it tastes amazing! Together with a cup of tea, it is the perfect Sunday afternoon treat on a fall day.
- 5 apples
- 250g flour
- 250g butter
- 200g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 package of baking powder
- 1 package of vanilla sugar
- 3 tea spoons of cinnamon
- 1 package of almond slivers
- Mix butter, sugar, vanilla sugar, 1 tea spoon of cinnamon and the eggs in a bowl until it is foamy
- Add flour and baking powder and mix it with a hand mixer for 2 minutes
- Oil the baking tray and pour the dough in it
- Cut the apples into slices and spread them over the dough
- Sprinkle almonds, cinnamon and a bit of sugar on top of the apples
- Bake for 35-40 minutes with the oven set to 200°C
See, it is easily done and your guests will love it! If you like, you can serve it with cream. I am not a massive cream fan but I am sure many people will like it!
Have you ever made apple pie? Please share your recipes!!
Have a great sunday everybody!