This is going to be a new series here on Tea Time Blog. Every month, I am going to create a list of all the great links I collected over the past month. Usually, I read things and maybe recommend them through my Social Media accounts but then forget about them again. So here we go for the month of August:
- What are your favorite romantic comedies? Joanna from the A CUP OF JO blog, wrote a post about her favorite romantic comedies last month. I am a total lover of all romantic comedies in movies and books. Inspired by this, I am planning to share my own list of favorites this month! Until then, check out hers.
- A behind-the-scenes look at a web design project – Lisa, author of the Elembee blog, is one of my most favorite bloggers who write about blogging and web design. I get loads of inspiration from her and learn a lot for my freelance business. As I am thinking about doing an extra qualification in web design, this article is perfect to get an idea about what working as a web designer looks like.
- Ask Emily – Starting your own business – As someone who is in the middle of starting my own business, I am very interested in stories and tips about others who have accomplished this journey already. Emily’s video over at the Cupcakes and Cashmere blog have been a great help!
- Lovely Fonts – This is from a German blog but I loved the fonts that Anna at the ann.meer blog is sharing! I love including text in my post pictures so these fonts are perfect to download – and they are all free to download!!!
- 5 Tips for Lifestyle Photography – I am still on my way to improve my photography skills. For Tea Time Blog, I am taking a lot of Lifestyle pictures so the article about tips for Lifestyle Photography by Elsie and Emma over at the A Beautiful Mess Blog had some great ideas in it. They often share Photography, Business and Blogging tips which is ideal for anybody interested in these subjects.
- 6 Tips for Storytelling Photography – I have been a massive fan of the Click it up a Notch blog. It gives me so many great photography ideas and tips! This particular post was very nice as I could see a development and changes in taking pictures from different angles and with different focuses of the exact same scene!
This is my short link list for August. There will be more links next month as I just started saving these articles in a separate bookmarking folder for you and will continue to do so.
What about you? Do you have any interesting links to share? Please post them in the comments section below so that I am not missing out – there is so much great content on the web!
Sign up for my monthly Newsletter and receive three motivational desktop wallpapers for free!