Wow!!! That was 2014!!! A very exciting year has come to an end! Time to look back at my new year’s resolutions from last year and to check what I managed to do:
For the beginning of the year, I managed to do so. Unfortunately, when the renovation period started, I stopped and did not go on…
Read at least 50 books
This past year was probably the one I read the least books EVER in my life…In total, it was 13 books!!! Way too many!!! That is only 1 per month… I simply did not have enough time. I will do better next year, for sure!!!
Finish Spanish Studies
I still haven’t finished and due to the renovations, it came to a complete hold. Now I am back on track with it and will finish by next summer!
Get started with own business
This part totally became reality! I was forced to it but I managed to do it and I could not be any happier or proud about it!!!
Learn how to shoot photos in manual mode
Also something, I learned! The first time I figured it out completely was when I was in Prague last April and it felt amazing! Now, I am trying to learn even more!!!
Great success on this one! I have never blogged as much as I did last year and it made me feel great about myself! I also started a blog for my own business and blogged much more on our travel blog! Great success all the way through!!!
Live healthier (Sport at least twice a week)
Well, also something I did for a few months but then stopped when renovations started.
Loose weight gained over Christmas
Well, don’t get me started….
Ok, not too bad! At least in a few parts of my life I can be proud about my successful activities and the progress I made last year. But what about this year? Here is my list of new year’s resolutions for 2015:
- Turn off the computer every night shutting down all programs!!!
- Read at least 25 books (5 of them nonfiction)
- Really finish my Spanish studies
- Again more sports and start doing yoga on a regular basis
- Eat healthier and drink less alcohol
- Write 1 ebook
- Get two new clients for my business
- Fulfill Inbox Zero every single day of the year
- Shop less
- Sell stuff I do not need as often anymore
- Pack less when traveling (ideally always travel with hand luggage
- Get a Kindle and rent more books with Amazon Prime
- Honor each day with the app Gratitude