Hello all of you! How‘s it going today? I am back sound and save after having an awesome time in Berlin! Since I had Spanish food the other night in Berlin, I got expired to share one of my most favourite recipes of Spanish food with you: The Tortilla Española! Here is how you do it:
Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 3-4 big potatoes
- 4 eggs
- Loads of Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- if you like you can add onions and/or chorizo
- Peel and wash the potatoes and cut them in thin slices
- Put the potatoes in a frying pan and cover them with olive oil
- Heat the olive oil but not on full heat so that it slowly starts cooking
- Fry the potatoes until they are soft (careful here because you don‘t want them to be crunchy…)
- Mix the eggs in a separate bowl or soup plate.
- When ready, take the potatoes out of the oil and place them into the egg mixture
- Mix everything well, take the oil out of the pan and pour the egg-potatoe mix back into the pan. Form a tortilla (at this point you might want to add chorizo or onions) and fry it at low heat until the egg is well done on one side. Turn the tortilla around to bake from the other side.
- While baking the tortilla add salt and pepper