A few weeks ago, I had my last day at my old job and for that occasion, I made some blueberry muffins for my colleagues. I posted some pictures of the baking process this week already and would now like to share the recipe as part of my Sunday Link-Up Party:
- 280g (approx. 10 oz) flour
- 225g (approx. 8 oz) sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 15g (approx. 1/2 oz) baking powder
- 120ml (approx. 1/2 cup) oil
- 2 eggs
- 120ml (approx. 1/2 cup) milk
- 220g (approx. 8 oz) blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Fill the muffin baking form with muffin paper cups.
- Mix flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
- In a seperate bowl whisk oil, eggs and milk and mix this mixture with the other ingredients.
- Stir well and add the blueberries at the end.
- Fill the dough into the muffin baking cups and bake for around 20 – 25 minutes.
Now it’s your turn. Share your most favorite recipe of the week with fellow chefs and bakers in my Sunday Recipe Link-Up. I look forward to all your recipes! Don’t forget to stop by other bloggers who are sharing their recipes! Have a lovely Sunday everybody!!! When you share your recipe, please use the Hashtag #TTSR.