I have just finished my very first workout of the Tracey Anderson Metamorphosis workout and I can tell you, I am E.X.H.A.U.S.T.E.D.!!! I totally believe her when she says that she can shape your body within 90 days to perfection! This program is crazy but I want to do it!
Anyhow, now that I have done my one hour workout for the day, I’d like to focus on the good things in life again: Food… (at least mentally…) Here comes my Sunday Recipe:
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 40g (approx. 1.4 oz) dried tomatoes
- 800g (approx. 28 oz) potatoes
- 480g (approx. 17 oz) chicken breast
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- some thyme
- 90g (approx. 3 oz) feta cheese
- 500g (approx. 18 oz) cocktail tomatoes
I have to apologize in advance as this recipe is with feta cheese (of course as it is supposed to be greek…) but in my picture above, I used normal grated cheese. The reason for that is that I was craving for this meal and did not have any feta cheese on hand…
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Cut the dried tomatoes and the chicken breast into little pieces.
- Split the potatoes (including the paring) into smaller pieces.
- Press the garlic and rosemary and mix it well with the olive oil. Spice richly with salt and pepper.
- Mix well with the dried tomatoes, the thyme, the potatoes and the chicken breast.
- Fill everything into a big casserole and put it in the oven for around 45 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, cut the feta cheese into little pieces and the cocktail tomatoes into halves and add them on top of the casserole.
I love this recipe so much as it is extremely easy and preparation time is relatively low! This way, you can prepare everything quickly when coming home, shift everything into the oven and 45 minutes later you have a very yummy meal!!! Try it yourself, it is delicious!
Share your most favorite recipe of the week with fellow chefs and bakers in my Sunday Recipe Link-Up. I look forward to all your recipes! Don’t forget to stop by other bloggers who are sharing their recipes! Have a lovely Sunday everybody!!! When you share your recipe, please use the Hashtag #TTSR