After sharing loads of pictures of my homemade pesto on Instagram, I have been asked to share the recipe with you guys. As promised, I am sharing it today as part of my Sunday Recipe Link-Up:
Ingredients (for 250ml)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 50g (approx. 2 oz) pine nuts
- 50g (approx. 2 oz) basil leaves (I also mixed it some bear’s garlic as this is growing everywhere right now!)
- 150ml (approx. 1 cup) olive oil
- 50g (approx. 2 oz) butter
- 4 tablespoons of grated parmesan
- salt and pepper
- Put all of your ingredients in a mixer and mix well until everything is minced and in a sort of sauce condition
- Rinse the glass to store it in under boiling water and leave it until it has completely dried
- Fill in the pesto into your glass and also add some olive oil on top of it. This way, it will last longer
- Always store the pesto in your fridge so that it does not go off. The pesto should be used within the next two weeks.
See how easy this is? Try it for yourself and you will never want to buy pesto from the supermarket again – promise!
PS: The Pesto goes perfectly with my homemade pasta!
Share your most favorite recipe of the week with fellow chefs and bakers in my Sunday Recipe Link-Up. I look forward to all your recipes! Don’t forget to stop by other bloggers who are sharing their recipes! Have a lovely Sunday everybody!!! When you share your recipe, please use the Hashtag #TTSR