Happy Sunday everybody! I am in full swing preparing my business trip next week as I will be attending ITB Berlin (the world’s biggest tourism trade show). So much to think about in advance as I need a professional outfit each day and need to take all my technical equipment with me. But I am also really happy about traveling to one of my most favorite German cities for a full week!
I am not sure how often I will be able to update my blog this upcoming week but I am trying to schedule a few posts in advance!
For now, I am happy to share another one of my Sunday Recipes! This week, I’d like to share the recipe of the Mascarpone Parfait that Christian made for his Valentine’s Day Dinner:
- 1 vanilla bean
- 150g (approx. 5 oz) mascarpone
- 150g (approx. 5 oz) cream yoghurt
- 200ml (approx. 7 fl.oz.) cream
- 5 tablespoons of icing sugar
- 50g (approx. 2 oz) coco rusk
- Cut the vanilla bean lengthwise and scrap the pulp out with a knife
- Mix the pulp well with the mascarpone, the cream yoghurt, 3 tablespoons of cream and the icing sugar.
- Whisk the remaining cream stiff and fold in the mascarpone mixture.
- Crumble the rusk into little pieces and fill in 4 cups or small forms (each cup should be able to hold around 7 fl.oz. of liquid).
- Add the mascarpone mixture on top of it and put in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Take them out of the freezer around 20 minutes before serving, dip into hot water shortly and topple on a plate.
Christian served the parfait with a sort of raspberry purée and it was absolutely yummy!!!
Now it’s your turn. Share your most favorite recipe of the week with fellow chefs and bakers in my Sunday Recipe Link-Up. I look forward to all your recipes! Don’t forget to stop by other bloggers who are sharing their recipes! Have a lovely Sunday everybody!!! When you share your recipe, please use the Hashtag #TTSR