After missing out on last week’s Sunday Recipe Link-Up due to our weekend away in Bregenz, I am now back with another recipe for you guys and hope to discover some of your most favorite recipes of the week as well! Please share your Links below in the Link-Up Section. Today, I’d like to share a yummy Peach and Berry Smoothie* with you which is one of my favorite early summer drinks:
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 4 peaches
- 12 raspberries
- 10 strawberries
- 6 ice cubes
- 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Wash the peaches and cut them into halves. Remove the stone and cut the peaches into smaller pieces.
- Wash raspberries and strawberries and put all the fruits into your mixer
- If your mixer can crush ice, add it to the mixer as well. Otherwise crush it before adding it.
- Also add the vanilla ice cream and mix everything until it is smooth
- Serve directly
I finally managed to buy some decoration and cute glasses for my food photography sessions! There is so much to learn about this and there are still so many things I need but it is great fun to take these pictures! I wish I had a bit more daylight last night when taking the pictures as I guess that the colors would have come out much brighter then.
How do you like my pictures and the decoration? Do you have any tips regarding photo photography?
*Recipe from GU Smoothies – Obst-Power im Glas by Tanja Dusy.
Share your most favorite recipe of the week with fellow chefs and bakers in my Sunday Recipe Link-Up. I look forward to all your recipes! Don’t forget to stop by other bloggers who are sharing their recipes! Have a lovely Sunday everybody!!! When you share your recipe, please use the Hashtag #TTSR