Happy Sunday everybody! I would like to share another recipe with you today and was also thinking of making this a weekly tradition. So you are going to read one of my most favorite recipes here each Sunday from now on! And guess what? You can take part as well! Link your most favorite recipe of the week at the end of this post!!!
I am starting with a great pizza recipe that is perfect if you do not have much time and loads of pizza toppings in the fridge. I found myself with loads of left over ingredients from the stuff I cooked during the week on Friday night. I did not want to throw them out so I used them for this great recipe: Pizza Snails!
- 1 Pizza cit including the dough and pizza tomato sauce (you should be able to get that at every supermarket)
- Half a bag of grated cheese
- Toppings you like such as salami, onions, mushrooms etc… (whatever you like really or what needs to be used up)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C. Spread the dough on a baking tray and cover it with tomato sauce and the grated cheese:
2) Add all the toppings you like:
3) Cut the dough into long slices:
4) Roll the slices so that the toppings are inside the roll, or as I like to call them: Pizza snails.
5) Put the pizza snails into the oven and bake until they are golden brown:
6) If you do not want to eat the big snails, you can cut the big pieces into little ones before baking them or let them cool down after baking to cut them afterwards:
This is also a great dish to keep until the next morning and serve it cold or warmed up for breakfast! Soooo easy and delicious!!!
You can find all my recipes here!
What is your most favorite dish of the week? If you like, you can take part in my weekly link party and share a link to your recipe post below. I look forward to your awesome recipes!!!