I have always loved everything creamy and that is why this recipe is one of my most favorite ones. It is inspired by a weight watchers recipe so it does not involve many calories and it is so so tasty!!!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 250g (approx. 9 oz) Gnocchi
- 35g (approx. 1.2 oz) goats cheese
- 1 tea spoon of Dijon mustard
- 100ml (approx. 1/2 a cup) milk
- 50g (approx 2 oz) boiled ham
- 1 tea spoon of thyme
- 250g (approx 9 oz) cocktail tomatoes
- Some olive oil
- Some basil leaves
- Some grated parmesan
- Prepare the gnocchi in salty water as described on the packaging
- Mix the goats cheese and the mustard in a separate pot and gradually stir in the milk
- Fry the cocktail tomatoes in a pan and spice them
- When gnocchi are cooked, mix them with the creamy sauce
- Cut the ham in little pieces and sprinkle them over the gnocchi’s
- Also add the fried tomatoes to the pot
- Mix well and leave it cooking for another 2-3 minutes
- Serve on a plate with some basil leaves and grated parmesan cheese sprinkled on top of it
See, how easy this is??? And it is absolutely delicious! I could have that every single week.
Tuesday Recipe Link-Up – Your Turn
Share your most favorite recipe of the week with fellow chefs and bakers in my Tuesday Recipe Link-Up. I look forward to all your recipes! Don’t forget to stop by other bloggers who are sharing their recipes! Have a lovely Tuesday everybody!!! When you share your recipe, please use the Hashtag #TTTR
Did you like this recipe? You can find all my recipes on my recipe’s page.