Living without a kitchen can be really annoying but with my list of great options to choose from, you will survive this time without any problems! Today, I am sharing my recipe for chicken wraps with you that does not need a lot of cooking. (Unfortunately, my camera was still packed in a box when I made this the last time and that is why I only have this single Instagram picture you can see above…)
Tuesday Recipe: Chicken Wraps (serves 2)
- 160g (approx. 6 oz) chicken breast
- Salt, pepper and caraway
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Half an iceberg salad
- 2 red peppers
- 1 mango
- 250g (approx. 9 oz) yoghurt
- Some fresh ginger
- 2 tortillas
- Cut the chicken breast into little slices or cubes and spice with salt, pepper and caraway.
- Heat up the oil in a pan and fry the chicken breast for around 5 minutes until brown.
- Cut the iceberg salad, pepper and mango into small pieces and place them on a separate plate.
- Mix the yoghurt with the fresh ginger and spice the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Spread the yoghurt sauce on the tortilla, place some chicken breast, salad, pepper and mayo on top of it and wrap it around.
Enjoy your meal!
Share your most favorite recipe of the week with fellow chefs and bakers in my Tuesday Recipe Link-Up. I look forward to all your recipes! Don’t forget to stop by other bloggers who are sharing their recipes! Have a lovely Tuesday everybody!!! When you share your recipe, please use the Hashtag #TTTR
Sign up for my monthly Newsletter and receive three motivational desktop wallpapers for free!