Last Friday, my boyfriends sister and me decided to do a beauty night. Once in a while we girls have to do that to feel better about ourselves! I remembered that I still had a foot-massage machine which was still working fine so we used that to make our feet all shiny and soft! It felt sooooo good!
While taking care of our feet and waiting for our facial masks to dry, we enjoyed some really nice and delicious cocktails:
This one is called Gin Fizz and is extremely refreshing and delicious on a really hot day. Here is the quick and easy recipe:
- 6cl of Gin
- 4cl of freshly pressed lemon juice
- 1TSp of sugar
- 1 splash of Tonic Water
- Ice Cubes
- Pour Gin, lemon juice and sugar into a cocktail shaker and add 4 ice cubes
- Close shaker and shake for 15 seconds
- Add 6-8 ice cubes into a long drink glass and pour the mixture on top of it.
- Serve with a slice of lemon
I love Friday nights like these as I felt so relaxed and beautiful afterwards! We also had a cocktail called Pretty Woman but more about that one at a later time! For now, I wish you all a happy Sunday and hope you guys have a great weekend!
What is your most favorite cocktail for warm summer nights?