Hello everybody! How is everyone doing? I am in a really good mood at the moment! Why? There are just so many things that make me smile all the time:
- Holiday planning (we are now looking into a trip to the US and we’d like to travel the North East coast including NY, Washington DC, Philly, Boston, etc…)
- We ordered new furniture (all in pure white which I LOVE!!!!) and I am totally into the redesigning project! Today, we also went to IKEA and bought heaps of stuff (decoration and the like) to finalize our redesign once the new furniture has arrived. I will keep you posted on the progress we make…
- The first piece of furniture already arrived: The white Tulip Chair with red cushion! I ordered it from a shop in the UK and it was delivered to our house yesterday! It is soooooo beautiful and comfortable! Just waiting for the matching white desk to go with it!
- I enrolled for a Spanish class starting mid September! Finally going ahead with this beautiful language! Going to start with level B1 after finishing A2 in Salamanca last year! (will have to do a lot of catching up beforehand but I am really motivated!)
- I managed to loose some of the weight I gained during our Greek holiday… YUPPIE!!!
- I am reading a lot again!!! One of my most loved hobbies is reading loads and loads of books while dreaming of having my own library once… (including a fire place and a massive sofa to relax on with a good book and a glass of red wine or a cup of tea)
- I restarted watching TV Shows! After a relatively long time of absence, I am now trying to catch up on all the last season shows so that I am ready to go when next season starts shortly!!!
All of this makes me extremely happy and keeps me motivated! I finally managed to organise my life in a way that lets me include all my most loved activities which was a huge problem beforehand! Of course, I wish I had more time for everything but at least I am able to spend some time on everything!
Also, it is the weekend which always is fantastic!!! To celebrate this awesome time of the week, we had a “build your cupcake” day yesterday in the office! They tasted amazingly great:
What do you love doing and what are you looking forward to every day after work?