As part of the Liebster Award, I am supposed to write 11 facts about myself:
- I am an absolute book worm!!! I am reading every single day of my life and my dream is to have my own library which will soon become true as soon as we finished renovating our new home!
- Second book fact: I keep all my books listed in a computer based library…
- I LOVE cooking!!! My absolute favorite dish are burgers and homemade fresh fries!
- I used to hate baking before I treated myself with a KitchenAid. Ever since I am unstoppable…
- I hate feet! I hate them so much that I cannot even touch my own feet and do not like it when anybody else touches them!!! Pedicures? – Totally not my thing!!!
- I love playing board games as well as computer games. I think, I am the only thirty year old among my female friends who went crazy about the new Nintendo Wii U…
- If I want something, I cannot wait for it! I need to have it right away! Patience is not for me!
- When there is good music around, I can dance all night!
- Never EVER let me sing karaoke for you! Once, I was banned from the microphone as a friend was worried about his windows to burst because of my non existing singing voice!
- When I moved to the UK, I was introduced to all sorts of TV-Shows by my uni friends and I could not stop watching them. The summer I was supposed to write my master thesis, I watched all ten seasons of Friends in 1 1/2 months. The friend I borrowed the DVDs from was shocked when I gave them back and did not believe me that I watched ALL of them. His girlfriend then said: “Don’t question the master”.
- When I was a child, I only liked fries! I never wanted to eat anything else (crazy, right???). This drove my parents crazy…
What’s your worst habit? – Being inpatient.
If you could live in the shoes of a celebrity for one day, who would who be? -
What’s the most precious object in your house? – My camera and my iMac
Something you did but you’d never do again? – Not being interested in school
What’s been your favorite age so far? – 30 as I feel fabulous!!!
What’s your most listened to song? – Booty Swing by Parov Stelar
Do you believe there’s something after death? – No, I am not religious at all and very rational. I do not believe in anything supernatural.
What happened the last time you cried? – My fiancée hugged me and I felt better instantly!
Do you usually follow your heart or your head? – I try following my heart because I think it is wise.
Do you prefer reading books or watching movies? – Definitely reading books
What do you like most about you? – I am almost always in a good mood!!!
- Name a dream of yours – Once I dreamt about flying pink elephants… sometimes, I ask myself if there is something wrong in my head considering my dreams…
- What is your all-time favourite movie? – You’ve got mail! I could watch that ALL the time!!!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why? – Exactly where I am living right now as I love it here! I love traveling and seeing the world but nothing beats home!
- What is the first thing you do in the morning? – checking Instagram…
- If you had three wishes, what would they be?
1. A long lasting and healthy life for me, my family and friends
2. Not having to work so that I could focus on all my other favorite hobbies.
3. Winning the lottery so that I can travel the whole world.
- If you could choose to be an animal, what animal would you be and why? – A dog as everybody would love me and pet me all the time.
- If you had to get on stage and sing, what song would you choose? – Please refer to fact #9 above…
- How do you stay creative? – Reading blogs and doing stuff. Creativity comes along automatically
- What quality do you find most attractive in others? – honesty and a good mood!
- When you were five, what did you want to be when you grew? – I think I wanted to become a vet but that was before I knew that I would have to see blood…
- What is your favourite word and your least favourite word? – I have absolutely no idea!
My Questions and Nominees
Now, the fun part begins! I am supposed to name 5 other bloggers to answer the following 11 questions:
- Do you prefer vegetarian or meaty food?
- Tell a story of your childhood that makes others laugh.
- Are you a shopping in town or an online shopping kind of girl?
- What do you do for a living?
- Do you prefer winter or summer and why?
- Which age would you want to live in if you could randomly choose?
- What is your most favorite book of all times and why?
- What do you favor more: sweet or savory snacks?
- Would you rather live in a city or in the countryside?
- What was the last movie you saw in the cinema?
- What is your most favorite board game?
And my nominees for these questions are:
- Joanna from Another House Blog
- Kate from The Small Things Blog
- Lauren from The Lauren Elizabeth Blog
- Mila from Blue.White.Striped.
- Vivienne from Feel Wunderbar
I can’t wait to read your answers… I wish you all a wonderful and great day!!!