I love Saturday mornings! There is loads of time to prepare breakfast and to enjoy breakfast while reading the paper or a good book.
Today I decided to do my most favourite breakfast dish: Omelet! There are so many different ways of making an Omelet and I usually love the spanish version which is prepared with potatoes. Anyhow, today I was out of potatoes so I decided to make just an egg omelet. Here is how I did it:
- Eggs (I used 2 eggs just for me)
- A bit of Parmesan Cheese
- Salt, Pepper, Italian herbs
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Basil
You may also want to add a few pieces of onions.
- Mingle eggs, Parmesan and spices in a bowl:
- Put some Olive Oil in a small pan and heat it with medium heat
- Pour the eggs, Parmesan and spices mix into the pan
- Bake until it is solid and golden brown
- Turn the Omelet over to bake from the other side
- Once it is golden brown, sprinkle some fresh basil on top of it and then you are ready to eat
Enjoy your breakfast with a buttered slice of bread at the side and a glass of Orange Juice